Notice of AGM: Leave No Trace Ireland AGM – 26th May 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Leave No Trace (Ireland) will be held online via Zoom, in Westport, Co. Mayo, on the 26th May 2022 from 11.00 am – 1.00pm, for the following purposes;
- To receive and consider the Directors’ Report, Auditor’s Report, and Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021
- To reappoint the Auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- Following the requirement of Regulation 52 of the Constitution for Directors to re-elect as Directors
- To enable the members to review the Company’s affairs.
Your attention is drawn to the following documents;
- The Official Notice of 2022 AGM: Click Here
- The 2021 AGM Minutes: Click Here
- The 2022 Proxy Form: Download Here
- The Consent Form: Download Here
- The Agenda of the 2022 AGM: Click Here
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19 members are kindly asked to attend the meeting via zoom or by proxy.
If you’re a member of Leave No Trace Ireland, check your emails for further details.
We look forward to seeing you there.