Leave No Trace delivers an extensive nationwide programme in partnership with stakeholders.
- An accessible, effective national framework easily utilised by multiple stakeholders across Ireland
- A training programme reaching all primary and secondary school children in the country
- Full cooperation with all relevant government departments and state agencies, supporting their work and statutory duties
- Bespoke support to the community, voluntary and charitable sector
- Corporate involvement to deliver customised programmes and financial support