Leaving No Trace in the Irish Countryside: Effecting Behavioural Change of Recreationists – Trainer CPD
This interactive presentation and discussion will focus on the factors that influence behavioural intention in the context of outdoor recreation in Ireland
- Background to the Research
- Behavioural theory and its use
- Environmental attitudes in Ireland
- Influencers of Behavioural Intention
- Trust, Communication and Ownership
Session presenter: Dr Noel Doyle was awarded his PhD in October 2020 from the Institute of Technology Tralee. Noel developed a framework illustrating the factors necessary to engender responsible recreational behaviour in Ireland. He is excited to be testing aspects of the framework and evaluating its efficacy in a range of interventions.