As featured on RTE’s “Ear to the Ground”. Two fun filled days of learning how to survive in the Irish landscape. This course will cover topics such as ;
- finding food and clean water
- making shelter and keeping warm
- the uses of native trees, plants and wild flowers
- making fire and cooking techniques
- tracking animals, navigation, leave no trace, first aid and more!
The course takes place at “Ballinreeshig Nature Farm” on the 8th and 9th of May and also on the 3rd and 4th of July.
Suitable for any person regardless of age or experience.
It includes an optional overnight campout (free of charge) and Leave No Trace certification.
The course costs €150 per person. (20% discount for students and under 18’s)
NOTE; It is possible to take part in just one of the days if you’d like. 1 day costs €60 per person till 4’o clock. The Saturday evening costs €30.
To see the course schedule click here
For more information, or to book you place contact Ballinreeshig Nature Farm.