The Irish Ocean Literacy Network are hosting an online meeting for members on Wednesday 15th July from 15:00 to 17:00.
They will provide network updates and have a number of short themed sessions on
- The Ocean connects us – Andrée-Anne Marsan from EU4Ocean will join us to chat about how the IOLN can connect globally across this new European platform
- The Ocean engages us – Joanne Sweeney from the Public Sector Marketing Institute will join us to talk about now we can connect online through digital platforms. See Joanne’s Bio below.
- The Ocean inspires us – We will explore the issue of sustainable seafood from source to plate with a range of speakers including young and upcoming Chef de Partie, Niamh Barry from Ashford Castle Co. Mayo, Michelle O Neill, Director of Kingfisher Fresh Ltd and Sinead Mellett, who is a post-doctoral research scientist from the Bioscience Research Institute, Athlone Institute of Technology. See further information below.
There will be time for a small number of members to present to the group for 5 mins each, if you would like to avail of one of these slots please indicate so when you register to attend.
- All IOLN members have been sent a direct email with a link to register for this event.
- In the event you have not received this email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If you would like to attend on behalf of your organisation please check the list of organisational members on the members page and contact us for the registration details confirming the organisation you represent.
- If you or your organisation are not already a member but would like to attend this meeting please download the membership form below, fill it in and return it to us before the 14th of July to receive the registration details.
Visit their website for more information.