Leave No Trace Ireland are delighted to announce the launch of their new website www.leavenotraceireland.org. This project was funded by South West Mayo Development Company CLG through their Rural Development Programme (LEADER).
The website contains the following new main features;
- New Logo and Branding:The new Leave No Trace logo and branding has a fresh new design with topography that is easier on the eyes, cleaner lines and more white space for optimal viewing on a big screen to your phone.
- Online Event registration:a new facility to manage online bookings for any of the Leave No Trace Ireland training and events.
- Resource section:A new resource section which makes any education or research publications, reports, or resource easier to download.
- A new Member section:The website offers new information on the Leave No Trace membership programme. This includes information on how to join, benefits and renewals.
- New Corporate programme: In 2020, Leave No Trace have launched a new extensive Corporate programme. This includes different membership options and ways to get involved.
- A new Governance section: All our company financial statements and Annual Reports are available for download in our new Governance section. This also includes updates on our compliance with the Charity Regulator.
Leave No Trace Ireland is endorsed by Comhairle na Tuaithe, the National Countryside and Recreation Strategy, and the Northern Ireland Outdoor Recreation Plan as the only recognised outdoor ethics education programme in Ireland that promotes caring recreational use of the countryside. The Leave No Trace message has been adopted by key state and national organisations including government departments, state agencies and national governing bodies of sport, education and training and a range of businesses. These include the National Parks and Wildlife Service, Inland Fisheries Ireland, Sport Ireland, Coillte, the OPW, Waterways Ireland, Fáilte Ireland, the Department of Rural and Community Development and the Irish Environmental Network.
Maura Kiely, Manager of Leave No Trace Ireland, said “We are delighted to launch this new online platform for Leave No Trace Ireland. This is an incredible opportunity to engage with outdoor enthusiasts and encourage responsible use of our countryside. The new website will further environmental education in Ireland, raising awareness of our unique natural heritage and our duty to its continued protection and enhancement”
Maura Kiely at Leave No Trace Ireland – firstname.lastname@example.org / +353 1 905 9009 / 087 9005683
Leave No Trace Ireland is Ireland’s only outdoor ethics programme, which promotes the responsible use of the outdoors. Through education, research and partnerships, Leave No Trace Ireland enables and supports individuals, communities, organisations and companies in reducing the environmental impact of outdoor activities.