This competition has now ended, no further entries will be counted (16/02/2023)
We’re kicking off 2023 with a bang!
To celebrate the Outsider Awards on the 1st of February 2023, and the launch of our new Membership Programme, we have some great prizes to give away to our members!
Our Amazing Prizes are:
1st Prize: A two-night stay for two and kayaking at the amazing ecotourism destination, Rock Farm Slane (voucher worth €260)
2nd Prize: A €200 voucher for the Great Outdoors to help you Plan Ahead and Prepare for your outdoor adventures!
3rd Prize: A €50 voucher for a fun family day out at Wildlands Galway
There are two ways to enter!
All new members of Leave No Trace Ireland who join Leave No Trace between the 1st of February and the between the 15th of February will automatically be entered into the draw. Join Leave No Trace Ireland today, and make sure to recommend to a friend!
For existing members, all you need to do is answer this simple question:
What is the name of the national public awareness campaign run by Leave No Trace Ireland and partners every summer?
A. Save This Space
B. Without a Trace
C. Love This Place
Fill out this form to enter. And remember, you must be a member of Leave No Trace Ireland to claim any prizes!
Winners must be members of Leave No Trace Ireland to claim prizes in this competition.
Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Leave No Trace Ireland, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
The compeition will close at 23:59 on the 15th of February 2023. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
No cash in lieu.
By participating in Leave No Trace Ireland promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
Draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted by email to organise delivery of the prize.
- Leave No Trace Ireland reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Leave No Trace Ireland and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Leave No Trace Ireland’s and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Leave No Trace Ireland reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Leave No Trace Ireland reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period.
- Leave No Trace Ireland are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.