Leave No Trace Ireland are actively monitoring the situation with Covid 19. Currently our upcoming training courses are going ahead as planned and any visits scheduled for schools are continuing. We will be reviewing all of our activities on a day to day basis and taking direction from the Government.
If you are attending a Leave No Trace Training course , please follow the guidelines below:
- We encourage all our course participants to maintain good personal, hand and respiratory hygiene by following the HSE guidelines on their website re Covid-19 https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus.html
- If you’ve travelled from other countries outside of the island of Ireland, please follow the guidance under the HSE website section on: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/advice-for-people-returning-from-affected-areas.html
- If you’ve had contact with infected people, please do not attend your scheduled course, contact the organiser to let them know you cannot attend..
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms should not attend Leave No Trace Training.
- Leave No Trace Ireland will continue to provide updated information as the situation develops and further guidance is received..