Leave No Trace Ireland is a not-for-profit company made up of member organisations with a shared interest in encouraging responsible enjoyment of Ireland’s natural environment. The Leave No Trace programme promotes and inspires responsible outdoor recreation through education, research, partnerships and volunteerism throughout the island of Ireland. Leave No Trace Ireland now seeks to appoint a dynamic Training Administrator to assist the development of the Leave No Trace education programme.
Job Description for Training Administrator
- Coordinate and administer training programmes for the Leave No Trace Ireland
- General and financial grant administration
- File management and data control
- Verbal, written and email communications on behalf of the Leave No Trace Ireland
- Support and/or management of events & meetings
- Coordination, scheduling and hosting internal and external meetings
- PR and communications support including social media as required
- Travel and social event management
- Supporting the Manger and finance staff as needed
Duration: 12 month contact, subject to successful completion of a three month probationary period.
Hours of work: The post will be full time, 35 hours per week (5 days) involving some variable working hours including evening and weekend work.
Reporting to: Manager
Location: Westport, Co. Mayo. The post requires the ability to travel and attend regular meetings and events in Dublin and other locations countrywide.
Closing date: 5pm, 22nd March, 2017
Application Details: CV and covering letter by email to: email@example.com