Ballinreeshig Nature Farm are hosting an all day fire workshop on Sunday 28th August to teach you how to light fires in the outdoors.
Topics covered on this course include;
- Gathering tinder, kindling and firewood from nature in all weather conditions
- The different methods of creating a spark, ember and flame including flint and bow drill
- How to start fires, protect them from weather and manage them with different fire lays
- Outdoor cooking techniques and tasty fireside treats
- Maximising the effeciency of your fire for more warmth and less smoke!
- Fire safety, correct use of bush craft knives and Leave No Trace
To book your place follow this link http://www.willandaway.ie/?bush-craft/all-about-fire, or contact us on 0871366373, firstname.lastname@example.org