Leave No Trace Ireland are delighted to announce that booking is now open for their first three training opportunties in Donegal for outdoor recreational groups and local communities. These courses will take place in May and June with more training dates being added as venues confirm.
Leave No Trace Ireland Training For On & Off-Road Cycling Groups In Donegal
Dolmen Centre, Friday 10th & Saturday 11th May 2019
Leave No Trace Ireland Training For Community Groups in Donegal
Termon Centre, Pettigo, Friday 7th & Saturday 8th June 2019
Leave No Trace Ireland Training For Walking Groups in Donegal
Bluestack Centre, Friday 21st & Saturday 22nd June 2019
Key learnings from the course will be:
- An understanding of the concept and organisation of Leave No Trace in Ireland
- The motivations for participation in outdoor recreation
- The seven principles of Leave No Trace and how you can apply them when out in the great outdoors
- Biodiversity - an understanding of outdoor landscape and habitats
- Developing awareness to making good decisions to help reduce your impact when you are outdoors
This course will allow you to educate fellow group members on how to enjoy and engage with the outdoors responsibly and protect and preserve the environments you explore.
15 spaces are available on each course and are expected to fill up fast. Early booking is recommended. If you have any questions regarding this course please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0044 28 9030 3930