Leave No Trace Ireland raises awareness with employees around protecting our environment and responsible outdoor recreation. The Corporate Volunteering Programme is a great opportunity to make a tangible and immediate improvement to the outdoor environment. It is also a fantastic team building and personal development opportunity for employees outside of the normal working environment and makes a practical positive impact on the environment.
The morning activity (4 hours) involves:
- Action days where we go outside to learn about outdoor ethics and educate employees about protecting the environment
- Taking part in a clean-up of an environment that has been impacted by human behaviour.
- Creating outdoor classrooms for employees to help them connect with nature and learn about sustainability.
- Education around biodiversity in the local area and upskilling them to participate in citizen science
- Participants will be encouraged to personally commit to making one change in their workplace in their return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your business would like to get involved in a Corporate Volunteering activity day