In today's world environmental and business sustainability make good business sense. Engaging in a charitable partnership with Ireland's code of outdoor ethics, Leave No Trace Ireland, will highlight your community and environmental responsibility, strengthen your brand image, enhance its credibility, whilst demonstrating a commitment to conservation principles and actions.
In return, Leave No Trace Ireland can aid in improving workplace morale through direct actions such as 'greening' your organisation, teaching new skills and raising awareness through direct staff contact, and initiating projects that contribute to increasing workplace pride and employee motivation. Furthermore, the high profile of our organisation can contribute to increased visibility and improve your public charitable image.
Partnership with Leave No Trace Ireland provides the opportunity to align with an Irish grass roots environmental charity that actively supports both responsible use of Irelands countryside, utilises volunteers to carry out projects, raises awareness of major environmental issues, carries out research and raises public awareness and lobbies government and organisations to act responsibly. Leave No Trace Ireland is committed to raising awareness of Ireland’s rich natural heritage and protecting it for future generations, together with your organisation, we can achieve these goals.
- Contribute to protecting Ireland's vulnerable countryside
- Strengthen your sustainable and charitable image
- Highlight your community and environmental responsibility
- Enhance brand image and credibility
- Increase staff morale and skills set
- Increased exposure and visibility to new potential customer base
HOW TO GET YOUR COMPANY INVOLVED:
- Contact us directly on email@example.com or call us on (+353) 01-9059009
- Corporate partnership at a level to suit your business
- Suggest Leave No Trace Ireland for your company’s chosen charity of the year
- Set up a regular donation from your business to Leave No Trace Ireland
- Host an corporate fund matching workplace fundraiser for Leave No Trace Ireland
- Get colleagues and employees involved in organising Leave No Trace fundraisers
- Benefits-in-kind (gifts, vouchers, etc) for potential large scale raffles / competitions / hosting events etc.
We are happy to discuss potential partnerships with interested businesses, and to tailor projects to company needs. Examples of what we have to offer are listed below.
- Effective usage of donated staff hours on direct conservation activities such as; research, events
- Sponsorship of specific events or major activities, e.g. Festivals